Please review our return policy and if you still have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. Please note that we cannot process return requests over the phone.
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email. In many cases, action (in the form of refund) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item shall be returned to FreeKey Canada for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
Who covers the return shipping cost?
FreeKey Canada will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a FreeKey Canada representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does FreeKey Canada reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with FreeKey Canada customer service as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to FreeKey Canada.
How to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Using our website:
- Login to your account on our website
- On the "My Account" page, click on "Return Requests" or Click on “Returns” under customer service and follow the on screen instructions.
- Proceed with the request.
What the Return Process Usually Entails
- Complete the return request on our website.
- Include the paperwork in your returning package along with your returning items.
- Write the RMA number conspicuously on the outside of the package to ensure proper routing upon receipt
- Ship the package to:
FreeKey Canada Inc.
Returns RMA# <your number here>
17-110 West Beaver Creek Road
Richmond Hill, ON
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an indication as to what will follow.
- If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-10 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase
- If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the new order has been entered.